Due to the spreading of the Coronavirus, the 2020 edition has been postponed to a later date in 2021
Applicants have to provide a copy of their CV, a list of publications, and a one-page research statement describing the PhD work and how it relates to « Engineering for Sustainability » as well as the chosen subtopic.
Applicants also need to provide two referees which will be contacted separately to provide letters of recommendation:
- The first referee must be the candidate’s PhD advisor. The reference letter must clearly state the graduation date of the candidate
- The second referee can be chosen freely by the candidate but should be involved in the PhD research work
Candidates have to ensure that the referees will submit their letters 2 weeks after the candidacy submission. We will only consider complete applications where the two reference letters have been provided before this deadline.
- Application deadline for candidates: TBA
- Deadline for referees to upload their reference letter: TBA
- Announcement of successful applicants: TBA
- Engineering PhD Summit at EPFL: Date to be announced in 2021
- E-mail address for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org