Applicants have to provide:
- A copy of their CV.
- A list of publications.
- A one-page research statement describing the PhD work and how it relates to « Engineering for Sustainability » as well as the chosen subtopic.
- A letter of recommendation by the candidate’s PhD advisor. The reference letter must clearly state the graduation date of the candidate.
- A letter of recommendation by a second referee who can be chosen freely by the candidate but should be involved in her/his PhD research work.
We will only consider complete applications. You can apply here.
- Application deadline for candidates: June 30, 2021
- Announcement of successful applicants invited to the online seminar: July 17, 2021
- Online seminar: August 31 – September 1, 2021
- Announcement of successful applicants invited to EPFL: September 2, 2021
- Engineering PhD Summit at EPFL: October 25-26-27, 2021
E-mail address for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org